Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF active and adult NA DC guild on the Xbox One

Zeddakis
Zeddakis
✭✭✭
I'm an active east coast based adult player who plays several hours a day during the week and longer periods on the weekends. Looking for an active Xbox One NA guild on the Daggerfall Covenant Alliance. Hoping to find a guild that has a good amount of active players on during the evening and weekends especially East Coast times.

Prefer a more older adult focused guild which has an active guild chat that is not just swearing and immature humor. I'm not trying to offend anyone with that comment, I just prefer to be part of a guild that I have real life stuff in common with and can have regular normal conversations in game with.

Looking for a guild that is active in all aspects of the game, especially organized PVP. If you are part of such a guild please reply or send me a PM.
  • Popsensation
    We have a good guild that seems to fit your needs, however we are based in ebonheart. We do have veteran players who have access to other zones though. Still growing just shy of guild store status. Lots of active east coast members, adult and mature. Being talkative isn't required but helps to get you promoted faster and access to our bank. We have some master crafters too. Other than having a few players not being able to enter daggerfall territory we may have what you are looking for. Send me a message in game if interested. ️Shawtyandboo gamer tag
  • Zeddakis
    Zeddakis
    ✭✭✭
    Popsensation,

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep that in mind just waiting to see what DC options I might have.