Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daggerfall Guild Recruiting!!

OneManARMY785
Lilium, called The Everyone Guild by a few members, is recruiting! Now, this isn't news. We have been recruiting members since the day of the guild's creation! We promise to include everyone that meets our very small list of requirements! Our guild is steadily growing, just a few days ago we were at 10 members, now we're at 70+!

So what are the requirements?

1. You must respect our policy and help with the players discussed in the policy by reporting them.
2. You must participate in the guild one way or another.
3. You must be part of the Daggerfall Covenant.
4. You cannot be a constant KOS player.
5. You must be willing to help a guildmate in need (even if they're lower level).
6. You must respect Counsel decisions.
7. You must play on Xbox One North America Servers.

Those are the requirements.

What is your policy?

Our guild policy is: If a player is being annoying or disrespectful to other players or another guildmate and one of the higher ups or the guildmaster , they will be removed immediately. If 5 separate guildmembers or players message the guildmaster, they become eligible to be removed. The decision for their removal will be up to our Counsel.

What's this Counsel?
The Lilium Counsel is group of 6 guild members, including the Guildmaster. PRE-ALPHA INFO; We are planning to have the members decide on the people to represent them through a voting process, but this will not enter beta stage until next month. To clarify, the Guildmaster position will never be voted for. The only way to receive a new Guildmaster is for the current Guildmaster to hand it down to another member in the guild.

What does Lilium have to offer me as a player?

Everything! We plan to open a guild trader so you crafters out there, join up, we plan to invade forts as a guild(PvP), we plan to raid dungeons(PvE), we plan to just sit around in a tavern and talk with other members, and we plan to do EVERYTHING ELSE!

How are the people?
Since the guild's creation I as Guildmaster have really tried to contact people and at least welcome them to the guild and let them know what they're getting into. While doing this, some of the members have messaged back to me and have held conversations. The conversations we're always friendly, except in the case of one that was soon removed from the guild after a guild member reported them to me for disrespectful behavior multiple times in chat. Our guild is full of amazingly unique, respectful, and not to mention helpful members! I can't tell you how many times I've needed help on a quest or dungeon and my guildmates have helped me out! If a member is disrespectful they won't be a member for long, I guarantee it!

What's your goal in the game?

To become the greatest guild in ESO! And with 70+ awesome members, we're already on our way!

This guild sounds amazing! How do I join?

Well you can apply on our websites, esoliliumguild.weebly.com, esoliliumguild.gamerlaunch.com, you can message us on our facebook page, or you can message OneManARMY785 on Xbox! See you out there comrade!
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • OneManARMY785
    Okay great!
  • Prodigal_Xo
    Prodigal_Xo
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to join

GT Prodigal XO
  • weavernator
    weavernator
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to find a guild to join.

The Weavernator is my ign.

I maybe a Dunmer, but I like the woods. :)