Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Daggerfall Covenant friendly and PvE guild. Please be mature

Hail_Enki_666
im currently lvl 20 but I played since PC launch so I expect to lvl very quick. I am looking for players that just wanna chill are on regularly and enjoy doing dungeons, trials, pledges, DSA, and VDSA. Obviously doing trials DSA and VDSA will have to wait for a while. I'm interested in PvP but never had a group or the interest in it heavily. I am 22 and currently live in Okinawa Japan but I'm from the states. So if you want someone that likes to PvE and likes to have people to talk to while playing then respond on here with a link or a guild description. I also have pledge of Mara I would like to use if I got close with any guildies that wanted to lvl together maybe
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    Dirty Dagger is a fun social guild looking for new members we have 40 members right now and also have an alliance guild. Message devildrake for invite
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    Agreed! (As I'm GM of the Alliance Guild)

Dirtydagger is definitely full of awesome laid back people as is the Daedra Bandits.

In fact earlier tonight I was running Dungeons with some Dirtydagger members.

My Guild The Daedra Bandits are more of a PvP and RP Guild, but if you're in Dirtydagger I'll be sure to help ya out. :smile: