Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Ebonheart Pact]{PvP, PvE,} »»Order of Ymir«« Thornblade Campaigners, Dungeon Crawlers!

DoggVader
DoggVader
Warriors! Adventurers! Traders! And everyone in between! The Order of Ymir cordially invites You to join us!

We seek active, mature players who wish to make friends, slay enemies, trade, and overall, have fun!

Currently, we are focused on PvP and PvE, but we do wish to make some presence in trading soon; PC transferred traders are most welcome! On PvP, our main campaign, as stated in the title, is the Thornblade Campaign. I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with a good number of guild leaders that tend(well, practically always) to lead full groups and the initiative in the war; even I have led full groups, though I didn't get the chance to invite them into the guild, as I was constantly planning and moving with the group. My officers and I are avid PvPers and do wish to form a more organized fighting force through this guild.

But PvE has its place too! We would be delighted to group up with PvE focused members as well, taking on those caves and dungeons head on! ESO, despite its bugs and current kinks, is an amazing place to explore; there is so much content and adventures to be experienced!

We are willing to take in mid to hardcore players who would like to form our dedicated PvP and PvE sub-groups. You may reach me or my officers by PM'ing through Live or in-game, as well as leaving a post here. My GT is the same as my forum name. Officer GTs are: Spartan Huntr, ST0NER McMUFF1N.

Hope to hear from ya soon!
Edited by DoggVader on June 26, 2015 3:52PM
  • DoggVader
    DoggVader
    UPDATE: Invitations have been sent to those that have requested. Welcome aboard!

We are still very much looking for good members to join our ranks! Actively accepting requests! See ya soon ^-^
  • Tozzax
    Tozzax
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am interested in joining your guild!

Level 23 Dragon Knight (actively grinding)
    Grinding and loving blacksmithing too!
    Tank spec/play style
    Tons of experience in MMOs from SWG to WOW and many in-between
    Gamertag: Universoldier0

• DoggVader
    DoggVader
    Request should be sent. Message back if you do not receive.
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • DoggVader
    DoggVader
    @dblurxd_ESO Added. Calling out anyone who's interested in being a part of my PvP group! Grinding PvE to level up a bit but I will be entering Thornblade soon!

Thanks again for considering the Order of Ymir!
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, can you invite me please? Gamertag is Peel Ya Cap 517

I have a friend and we're both in Thornblade as well
    N64 NA EP
  • DoggVader
    DoggVader
    Sure thing! I'll be sure to add you as soon as I get off work! You can also send a message to my officer, Spartan Huntr. He is most likely to be on at this moment! If he's not, he will be soon ^_^ it's his day off today!
  • BrogarBearsBane
    BrogarBearsBane
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. Im a lvl 26 Nord DK, two handed. well balanced. I applied on the other page but it didnt look active.
  • DoggVader
    DoggVader
    Been watching this one, meant to let that one die xD

Anyway, I'll be sure to invite you to the guild as soon as I am able. Apologies for the late response!

Oh, and @ZOS_MaryB -appreciated, though I did mean to let that thread be :P
    Edited by DoggVader on June 26, 2015 2:37PM
  • oOoYourMOMoOo
    Gamertag: oOoYourMOMoOo