Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

will pay for werewolf bite

cmajher
cmajher
Offering 10k gold for anyone willing to bite me, but I'll only pay after the bite just want a fair trade with no bs scamming. In Aldmeri Dominion NA server. GT is Muppeteer205 hit me up and I'll be forever grateful.
  • g8LEATHERBACKg8
    Gl. Last time i checked you pay first to receive things.
  • cmajher
    cmajher
    Wouldn't be a problem if people weren't taking money without biting. Not trying to lose 10k for nothing
  • GideonxJura
    Last time I checked, Leatherback, the person biting doesn't lose anything if the other person doesn't hold up their end of the bargain....
  • zomblord85
    I'm giving the bite free for player who join my guild. Only thing I ask is that u use your first bite to turn another member then u can do whatever
  • g8LEATHERBACKg8
    It's the risk you take Jura. Be safe, take pictures or record it. If you get scammed then at least you have evidence and can report the player. If the player has a history of reported complaints, then I am sure he/she would be dealt with accordingly. Just know the same can be said about people who are willing to pay. Just because you say you will pay after you are bitten doesn't mean you will. Im sure those scams have also happened.