Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox] [NA] [Aldmeri Dominion] [PvE/PvP] [Crafting] Yersinia Pestis - Recruiting

Robbie575
Robbie575
✭✭✭
Looking for people to join my new Guild. There will be events as the guild grows and ideas are put forth. There are rules, as any guild has, posted below. But this is a fun-loving guild which is dedicated to making things fun by doing anything from massive 15-person dungeon raids or simply making a line of people sweeping the beach.

Some of you may recognize the name of this guild from an earlier forum post. I had an idea to try and entice people to join by offering Crowns, ESO Plus, and merchandise from the ESO store. Don't worry, those things aren't gone forever, but due to recent feedback, I won't be implementing them from the get-go.\

Contact me through ESO or Xbox Live via my gamertag, Robbie575 if you are interested in joining! Hope to see you soon!
Edited by Robbie575 on June 13, 2015 7:22PM
Xbox One NA server:
Bayley Saur: Bosmer, Templar (AD)
Constantine Mxyzptlk : Altmer, Sorcerer (EP)
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    Yersinia Pestis Rules

1) NO hate-speak. Will NOT be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to: name calling, obscene trash talk, harassment, spamming, manipulating, and threats.
    2) Log on often. Not necessary, but once the guild gets to 500, I will cut people not on for three months or more.
    3) Communicate. Try to make sure to play with a headset. Without communication, there is no way to keep order. But if you're about to be busy or are playing loud music, mute your microphone.
    4) Coordinate. If in PvP or another event with other guild members, make sure you can codordinate attacks and where you're going.
    5) Work. Be certified in and semi-actively practice at least one craft. You must be able to bring something to the guild shop.
    6) Help others. Not necessarily power-leveling, because I feel that takes away from the game (though you can if you want). But if someone needs an item and you can get it or have it, help out. Charge them if you want and it's hard-to-find, but if it's a simple crafting item, potion, etc., then follow the Golden Rule.
    7) Speak up! If you have ideas for the guild (like rank names), events, or giveaways, let me know! I'm not just a decoration, nor a tyrant you can't speak to.
    8) Join the website. It's a good way to communicate outside of the game and to learn of new events, giveaways, or look up other members. Not required, but it would benefit you.
    9) Enjoy yourself!

Let myself or another moderator know if someone is harassing you. And if it's someone outside the guild, let us know and we'll go griefing. :)
    Xbox One NA server:
  • tinygame
    tinygame
    Send me an invite. Gamertag: reaperwilly
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    You can also message STER86 or JoAnna Taco if you wish to join the guild, but the best way to get in is through me.
    Xbox One NA server:
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    Have now implemented the initial giveaway for Crowns.

For every 1,000 gold donated to the guild, you will receive 1 entry to receive the Crown code. So for 5,000 gold it will be 5 entries, 10,000 is 10, etc. There will be a video upload to show that the drawing is fair. You must be in the guild and have been a member for a minimum one week to be eligible to receive the code, otherwise there will be two other names I draw afterward that have that chance, in order. Drawings are monthly.
    If you donate 1,000 gold and your one week of membership goes over into the next month, but you donate before the month is over, you will receive the entry for the following month. Otherwise, entries do not carry over from one month to the next.

Comment with any questions regarding the guild, giveaways, or desire to join the guild!
    Xbox One NA server:
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the responses I'm getting to my idea for the Crown giveaways. Remember to donate often to increase your chances!
    Xbox One NA server: