The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting should give leveling exp too

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    Gidorick wrote: »
    How about crafting giving CP XP only and make crafting more of an end game persuit?

@Gidorick It would certainly give crafting a reason to exist, that's for sure.

Think of it. You're this big bad adventurer who defeated Molag Bal and you retire and make staffs and bows "for a living".
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Endurance wrote: »
    Crafting should give leveling exp as well as crafting exp.. that way people can level up doing crafting instead of just gaining exp on the crafting skill
    Why should it? No other MMO I have ever played did this.
    :trollin:
    Options
  • Slonekb05
    Slonekb05
    ✭✭✭
    no...just no. this is only my opinion . But with your theory you could PL any character by just handing them crafting materials, and never have to fight .
    Options
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally once you cap a craft you should earn crafting points (similar to alliance points) instead of experience. These crafting points would be earned at a reduced percentage compared to experience but could be used to purchase crafting materials. This means that by crafting naturally you could avoid farming for specific items. Heck, you could potentially use crafting points from one craft to acquire materials for another.
    Options