Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Prisoner of Jathsogur

Chris386
Chris386
Soul Shriven
This quest is still very bugged even after the patch. Managed to control everyone in the room and the chick that spawns just stood there and didn't move for nearly 5 minutes. This is a huge problem and I don't understand why it still exists when it could be an easy fix.
  • jama2250
    jama2250
    Soul Shriven
    At least change the quest line so it doesn't impede on the main story line
  • chrystalwhite
    it should work fine now, at least it did for me this morning. never going back there again. 1 week was enough :pensive:
    Aldmeri Dominion, European server.

Aedric spear Templar V1
    Playstation 4
  • TrueEyes
    TrueEyes
    it should work fine now, at least it did for me this morning. never going back there again. 1 week was enough :pensive:

Chrystal how many people were in there when you did it? I cant imagine more than a few and probably all people who had failed and reentered.