Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Shadowscales GUILD recruitment. Offering werewolf bite for members.

xxjoecoolxx7
xxjoecoolxx7
✭✭
Calling all Argonians, preferably in the Ebonheart Pact, to join our guild. We have 12 members and counting and are looking to fill our ranks. We like serious players, casual players, who are interested in questing, crafting, chatting, gaming or whatever else you may like join our guild. We are offering the werewolf bite skill line for anyone interested. GT is WitchDoctrSeven.
Edited by xxjoecoolxx7 on June 18, 2015 12:04AM
  • xxjoecoolxx7
    xxjoecoolxx7
    ✭✭
    Edited by xxjoecoolxx7 on June 18, 2015 12:05AM
  • Equilibriator
    do they have to be argonian? :P
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • bambulr
    bambulr
    I'm new to the guild thing, does it matter what alliance you are? I'm Dominion and want to be a werewolf, and prefer to join an up-and-coming guild. GT is same as username, let me know :)
  • Dreadbayne
    Not an argonian but I'll join if you're growing and offering to introduce me to the world of werewolfs!
    GT: Fallenscythe
  • Kevindelafox
    Kevindelafox
  • bambulr
    bambulr
    Sorry, forgot I had changed my GT, it's actually Jedi Tuna Ninja
  • KurtUKz
    KurtUKz
    Soul Shriven
    I am in Ebonheart Pact, my Xbox Gamertag is: KurtUKz .. Would you invite me please and infect me with a werewolf bite?
  • MartyVendetta27
    Shadowscales would be more likely to be vampires, not werewolves. just saying.
    You can't see me. You can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.