Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

High Society Mafia Recruiting for Aldmeri Dominion! ISO Stoners! Questing, Emote fun, Alliance Wars!

StonelyLonerKid
What's up dudes, I've been playing ESO alone for the past week and a half and i'm ready to start adventuring with a crew. I recently hit lvl 10 with my Tiger Tanking Templar and started the High Society Mafia Guild. I'm looking for people that play the game slowly like it's supposed to be played and take their time. I read all dialogue so if you're a speedster running from one objective to the next we might not match well. I also have fun with the emotes here and there and like starting a band near Wayshrines lol. The Guild has the following custom rankings that match our actual gaming community "High Society Mafia": Boss, General, Capo, Soldier, Associate. To join the ranks of the Mafia, all you need is a mic, be at least 18 (just no squeakers please), and be at least lvl 8. Rank Descriptions can be found on our Website in the Gallery!

The Initiation requires the following and will be recorded every time:

Emotes to be Euipped:
Recruit- Give, Dance (race), Kneels Praying, Bestow Blessing
Members- Dance (race), ritual, Salute Loop 3

Initation Quest:
Peddle Skooma for the Mafia around the Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine by using the 'Give' emote to Random npc's and Players that are standing still.

Initiation Ritual Location: Vulkhel Guard Outlaws Refuge

Sequence:
Recruit- Removes all armor and uses dance (race) in waterfall inside until Boss walks backwards.

Members- Dance (race) while standing on stone, facing the recruit.

Boss- Idles Royalty behind members facing recruit, moves backwards to progress, Idle Royalty facing recruit.

Members- Line up in a side-by-side line formation on either side of boss about 5 away and use Salute Loop 3 until Initiation is over.

Recruit- Walks up to Boss and Kneels Praying, until Boss uses Salute Loop 3.

Boss- Salute 3 when ready to Progress, resume Idle Royalty.

Recruit- When Boss salutes, Bestow Blessing for 5 seconds then Salute Loop 3 until Boss Thumbs Up.

Boss- Thumbs Up to Complete Initiation Ritual.