Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Wolf Legion Recruiting

YolmarTheMighty

The Wolf Legion is now recruiting!

We're an Aldmeri Dominion Xbox One guild with members all across the US and Canada and we're still growing! We're looking for both new and veteran ESO players to build a solid Trading / PvP guild on Xbox One as the game -- and our guild -- expands. The plan is to keep recruiting open until we hit the 500-member cap. We also feature a weekly raffle for a chance for players to earn gold and prizes every week. The more the merrier! We currently have over 210 members and always have members online to either join up for dungeon quests or organize a massive assault in Cyrodil. We have members willing to help with Vampire bites and shortly werewolf bites quests.

If you're interested in joining a guild of mature, chill people looking for other like-minded players, leave your gamertag here or message me (gt: Lt You Go First) or our leader Gt: Flame Architect.
  • YolmarTheMighty
    You can also reply on here and I will send you a guild invite as soon as possible. Our guild tabard is available in the guild bank for 2,000 gold.
  • Karlsonation
    Gamertag: Karlson311007

I'd very much like to try out being a werewolf.

Thanks!