Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Vamp - Can't Feed on NPCs (XBOX1

Benzaiten
I finally lucked out and got infected. Problem is- now I can't feed on NPCs? I sneak up behind them and get the Y+B button prompt, but when I push them it does nothing.

What am I missing? Do I need another skill to activate this?
DC

Best Answer

• Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have "prevent attacking innocents" set on? If so that's the problem. What you need to do is sneak up and feed on an ENEMY NPC . Hope that helps bro
    Answer ✓
  • Benzaiten
    lol figured it out! :)
    DC
  • Benzaiten
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    Do you have "prevent attacking innocents" set on? If so that's the problem. What you need to do is sneak up and feed on an ENEMY NPC . Hope that helps bro

Thank you! Yep, I was stupidly feeding on townspeople lol :)

DC
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Benzaiten wrote: »
    Sithisvoid wrote: »

Thank you! Yep, I was stupidly feeding on townspeople lol :)

Lol i was doing the same thing.