The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where is the MMO part?

• CriD
    CriD
    ✭✭✭
    The MMO part is where you want it to be. I know on Xbox I link up with random players all the time. But if I'm talking, I go to party chat with them as chatting in game chat is still a bit weird.

Now I mainly play PvE. I'm on Xbox NA server and cannot speak for the rest. But here is some info I've gathered.

If I see a dark anchor, doesn't matter which zone (currently in east march) I can go to it and expect it to be done even when I'm solo. There are always people at anchors. Some that just sit and wait. That also goes for delves. Any location that has some significance, I can usually find people there. Every quest I do I run into people, we usually tag team mobs without ever partying. There is never a lack of players in the game or chatting. I get invites all the time, although usually I do not go into voice chat unless until late at night after the tweeners go to sleep.

I also never use the looking for group queue up, I simply go to the dungeons manually and (I kid you not) there is always people there waiting to group. Sometimes it may take a minute or two for one more player, but I have never waited long.

I always see and interact with other players. I don't know what system you are on but if its Xbox NA server I'm tempted to call you a troll or just lazy.

How many invites have you sent to people? How often does a random guy come and help without being in your group? How many times has some random guy stolen a chest from you or quest target? All of these things are player interactivity, but this is a MMO, I guess the game is what you make of it.
    Options
  • Fartman
    Fartman
    ✭✭✭
    I play on the EU server and all I usually hear is people smacking their lips and burping because they left their mic's on... or their Mom's yelling at them telling them to get off. I never hear people communicating with one another, and I've played since console release every day.
    Options
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    reguvin wrote: »
    Agree with this for 999%

i disagree with this 999%

No one wants to voice chat? Do you go to the corner of the map, hop up some invisible walls then talk in area chat then think no one wants to MMO?

No modern or semi-modern lfg system in place? My longest que last night was around 25 minutes. Thats was the 5th one....as a dps. It gets 20 times better as a tank or heals. Only time i have experienced longer ques was the first few days of launch. I am in one guild and all i have to do is ask for a dungeon group and the invites start flying!

All I see is QQ becuase the OP cant be bothered to join a guild. At this point, pretty much any guild will do. Have 5 guilds and still complain? Find better ones. There are SOOO MANY guilds that require all members to have mics. All you have to do it put a little effort and you can see there is so much MMO. So MMO. Much talk.
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

Options