Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Veteran rank 2 dragonknight DPS/tank looking for guild. Daggerfall Covenant

t3hjstation
t3hjstation
Soul Shriven
I just started playing my dragonknight again after messing around on new characters since release. I am looking for an active guild that likes to run dungeons and mess around in cyrodil. I enjoy helping others and am in no real rush to keep pushing out a ton of levels, ill get there but im really in no hurry. I can craft all the rare styles and have quite a few mats im looking to dump in a guild bank. When it comes to raids i am interested and i would be a solid player, i have tons of mmorpg experience from my time playing games on pc. Right now i am running a dual wield dps main spec and tank off spec. I am a werewolf and im willing to give my bite up for free to guild members each week. If interested shoot me a message on xbox live or a pm here. My gamertag is thejstation.
  • t3hjstation
    t3hjstation
    Soul Shriven
    Bump
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    I cannot say that we have much to offer an experienced player such as yourself, but you can forsure join the 'Daedra Bandits'.

We are an RP, PvP, and PvE Guild. Basically we want to be a do anything and everything ESO Guild. We currently have 40+ members I think closer to 45 before I left for work. I definitely want to hit 50, so that we can get a store going.

We do not have very many high levels yet though. I should be to 50 with in a weeks time or so, but currently we have only 2 members at the 50 mark.

Anywho, if you feel like checking out our website; http://daedrabandits.guildlaunch.com/

I am currently working on a post talking about a lot of things. Also planning out a PvP Event tonight. Should be up within the hour.

GT: Luc Ray Mee

I hope that you wanna game with us!

Peace!