Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fastest way to lvl 10 to start a guild?

NewbieKenobi
NewbieKenobi
✭✭
A friend wants to start a guild. He is lvl 3 fresh out of the starter dungeon. Would it make a difference if he was to group with me and travel to me who is around Wayrest and just kinda stay in the background while I kill monsters? Will he get increased XP for firing an arrow or two on a lvl 20 monster or will I get to most of the XP for killing the monster?
Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

Best Answer

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    You'll get most of the xp. To be honest. lvl 10 doesn't take long at all. The best and fastest way imo is to do the quests on the starter islands. then he'll be bout lvl 7-8. Then do the quests on the main land. I think to level 10 should not take more then 5 hours max.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
    Answer ✓