Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random Speed Boost

AceTheDazed
every no and then someone walks past me and cast something and it basically triples my run speed...what is this and how do i get it lol? been wondering for about a week now? is it a spell or potion maybe? class specific?

Best Answer

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called "Rapid Maneuver" and it's part of the "Assault" skill line from the "Alliance War".

You can unlock it after going through the basic tutorial in Cyrodiil.
    :smile:
    Answer ✓
  • m1ck10v1n
    m1ck10v1n
    I think its a templar buff ( part of one of their heals )
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an Alliance war ability (assault tree, 1st ability). You can unlock it by entering cyrodiil at level 10 or higher and do the introduction quest.
    There are some more class and weapon abilities that increase you speed - just look for the major expedition buff.
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG
  • AceTheDazed
    does it work on mount? or only on foot?
  • GilGalad
    GilGalad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does it work on mount? or only on foot?

It works on both, mount and running speed. You can even cast it on your mount!
    Animals Unchained | PC EU
    Homestead Theorycrafting
    Math of RNG