Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Well then... I guess we need LESS campaigns now.. (PC-NA)

Hypertionb14_ESO
Hypertionb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
right now only one campaign is reguarly busy, and the others have become pratically buff servers..

while the TU launch briefly increased load to w2here we needed maybe one more, we defenitly need to reduce the number of campaigns to 2 + 1nonvet now.

Chillrend is the only active server and the other 3 are redundant.
Edited by Hypertionb14_ESO on June 21, 2015 10:38PM
I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you mean to say is "We need more servers due to the potential increase in population"

Once the rule changes are here we are going to have lots of players, since the rule change is going to save PvP. Just try to think of all the players that left the game due to stability or lag, what they really needed was something to fight for thats just a slightly different score change.

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It wouldn't be that hard to add you're only talking about NA, would it?
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    It wouldn't be that hard to add you're only talking about NA, would it?

not at all.

update, we have 2 servers wtih activity now! gods in awe at the weekend crowd!
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vet pvp is dead and**** until ZOS addresses the performance issues.

Non-vet pvp is what all you guys should be doing its awesome.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you mean to say is "We need more servers due to the potential increase in population"

Once the rule changes are here we are going to have lots of players, since the rule change is going to save PvP. Just try to think of all the players that left the game due to stability or lag, what they really needed was something to fight for thats just a slightly different score change.

Or zenimax fails to fix the lagg issues and instead kill PvP due to players beeing stuck in one campaign.
    :]
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fewer. ;-)

Yep, when I get on, only Chill has some activity. And even then there's long gaps of wondering where the action is.

I just can't bring myself to get interested enough in nonvet, though I suppose that's what most have done as it's the most tolerable with all the stuff that's left broken.

Zone-chatting on my level 5 pink-dressed Argonian is about as fun as this game gets atm. lol
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    right now only one campaign is reguarly busy, and the others have become pratically buff servers..

while the TU launch briefly increased load to w2here we needed maybe one more, we defenitly need to reduce the number of campaigns to 2 + 1nonvet now.

Chillrend is the only active server and the other 3 are redundant.

Wait until all incentive for PVErs to PvP gets removed. Then we will really needs fewer servers.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To take timidobserver's point a little further, if you drop the number of servers down now, you'll lose the PVE'rs you have now. As long as they have the hope of a buff server they'll keep playing in Cryodiil.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To take timidobserver's point a little further, if you drop the number of servers down now, you'll lose the PVE'rs you have now. As long as they have the hope of a buff server they'll keep playing in Cryodiil.

No, my point is that buff servers are going away entirely soon. That will cause a drastic pop drop in PvP across the board.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• scratchnsniff
    scratchnsniff
    ✭✭✭
    in my day, we had 10 severs, each faction had three buff servers.

that's the way it was and we liked it.

oh wait....that was 9 months ago. can you say flop ?
    They call me the magic man.
    *** Now you see me***
    *** Now you don't ***
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want PVE people in Cyrodil. I'm tired of seeing a three bar population and twenty people defending a keep. Give the PVE people less incentive to pvp and give us fewer but more quality campaigns.

Can't wait till they change the travel to player option as well.
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh and PLEASE nerf the xp from Cyrodil mobs...give more xp for capturing keeps and resources
    Edited by BigTone on June 23, 2015 1:01PM
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Where's the LOL button when you need it? The proposed rule changes may bring population back up to close to what it was when ESO went B2P, but I doubt it will equal it or go higher. The other thing to consider is how long will it be before the proposed rule changes go into effect? The longer we have to wait the fewer of us there will be.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • PikkonMG
    PikkonMG
    ✭✭✭
    Changes aren't going to help bring pop back. I have a feeling more people are going to quit the game then will return.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix lag and maybe populations will go up again.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "one campaign" has switched to Azura's Star for the moment. But yeah, going from an anticipation of needing nearly a dozen servers to effectively needing only 2-3 (including non-vet) on PC NA has got be a big flashing warning light.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this