The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Population inbalances in Azura

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Status update: AD guild DIG is currently full group pvdooring everything on server. They may need about 10 more, 1 more DC showed, we're at a total of 4 now.

Another update: Upon talking with multiple AD players in that pvdoor group, they have made it very clear that they are avoiding players. It's too difficult for them. Doors are the key to success for them.

Welcome to every morning/afternoon last campaign. While knowing full well there may be 2 people in the keep, they will continue to ball up as 20+ players and flood heals.
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Status update: AD guild DIG is currently full group pvdooring everything on server. They may need about 10 more, 1 more DC showed, we're at a total of 4 now.

Another update: Upon talking with multiple AD players in that pvdoor group, they have made it very clear that they are avoiding players. It's too difficult for them. Doors are the key to success for them.

Welcome to every morning/afternoon last campaign. While knowing full well there may be 2 people in the keep, they will continue to ball up as 20+ players and flood heals.

It's sad...I asked a fair few of them why they don't go play on chillrend at this time where there is guaranteed competition. The majority of the responses were: EP & DC nightcap too.

We legitimately had 4 DC defending Glade, I counted 23 AD, and they popped 4 barriers in the process of capping. That is hilarious.

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

It's sad...I asked a fair few of them why they don't go play on chillrend at this time where there is guaranteed competition. The majority of the responses were: EP & DC nightcap too.

We legitimately had 4 DC defending Glade, I counted 23 AD, and they popped 4 barriers in the process of capping. That is hilarious.

Yep, doing what they can for their buff server. Theyre crappy players and thats the reality of how they need to play - whats really troublesome is when guilds like misfits and decibel will come defend these emperors turning 2bar v 2bar to 2bar v pop lock. They may even feign innocence to add insult to injury.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Right now:
    az61715.png

Bleh. Was lag free until some select chillrend residents showed.

I can't WAIT until EP are forced to stay in a campaign and aren't able to hop around!!! The QQ is going to drown the forums with salty salty tears!

Well I think I know where my guild is staying and we are okay with it.

Many DC and AD are already planning to save their AP and choose a campaign after the ep BADS choose a campaign. The plan is to isolate and avoid the BADS at all costs. So if you're guild falls in this category (and I have no idea who you are) then prepare to be lonely. A day of reckoning is coming for the EP who made it their mission to chase people out of the game.
  • NukeAllTheThings
    NukeAllTheThings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now:
    az61715.png

I can't WAIT until EP are forced to stay in a campaign and aren't able to hop around!!! The QQ is going to drown the forums with salty salty tears!

Many DC and AD are already planning to save their AP and choose a campaign after the ep BADS choose a campaign. The plan is to isolate and avoid the BADS at all costs. So if you're guild falls in this category (and I have no idea who you are) then prepare to be lonely. A day of reckoning is coming for the EP who made it their mission to chase people out of the game.

It is cute that you think you can run and hide thinking 150k AP means anything to the people you are trying to avoid.
    "it's important to state that our decision to go with subscriptions is not a referendum on online game revenue models. F2P, B2P, etc. are valid, proven business models - but subscription is the one that fits ESO the best, given our commitment to freedom of gameplay, quality and long-term content delivery. Plus, players will appreciate not having to worry about being "monetized" in the middle of playing the game, which is definitely a problem that is cropping up more and more in online gaming these days." - Matt Firor
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now:
    az61715.png

It is cute that you think you can run and hide thinking 150k AP means anything to the people you are trying to avoid.

Also cute that she thinks those BADS don't have multiple veteran toons that are already spread out across the servers. Enjoy paying 150K AP every single time you feel the need to run and hide.
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now:
    az61715.png

I find it funny that you say this.....how many times have you sent someone (Texas, Sandy, Bulba, and God knows who else) in EP a whisper asking for assistance in Thornblade to push AD? When the travel to friend option is removed guess what? You'll be stuck in that kind of situation without recourse or the ability to call for assistance and drowning in your own salty salty tears! I honestly can't WAIT for that!
    It's a very grey area.
  • silentxthreat
    silentxthreat
    ✭✭✭

Also cute that she thinks those BADS don't have multiple veteran toons that are already spread out across the servers. Enjoy paying 150K AP every single time you feel the need to run and hide.[/quote]

your ok with chasing every non ep player out of the game? what will you do then when there is no one left to kill. balanced pvp is what keeps games alive. not 80 players using travel to player to stop 30 dc or 20 dc. also the players who run from a fair fight are to blame as well and they know whom they are.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See my statement directly above yours.
    Edited by Huckdabuck on June 19, 2015 2:28AM
    It's a very grey area.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel has a plan B just in case they end up on a server full of goobers who only feel happy when surrounded by big hordes of sweating and grunting men spamming their skills all over each other.

Go learn how to run group dungeons , and then teach their pups to do those as well until the campaign resets.

Also, to never begin making tsnch, tsnch, tsnch, or, wub wub noises near any EP resources while out questing.

As you can see, khajiit has covered much with such a brilliant plan.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah don't see how 150k AP matters, that's like 6-7hrs at most in a good group. Maybe 4-5hrs if things are going great. Maybe 90-min of farming...LOL

Quick question for our VE & Nexus friends:

Why do you come to Azura to fight us? Do you get bored fighting the other DC? No hostility at all in that question, just curious. It would seem Chill would have better competition for y'all or is it the opposite? Never played another faction, so I have no perspective.

• Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    Yeah don't see how 150k AP matters, that's like 6-7hrs at most in a good group. Maybe 4-5hrs if things are going great. Maybe 90-min of farming...LOL

Why do you come to Azura to fight us? Do you get bored fighting the other DC? No hostility at all in that question, just curious. It would seem Chill would have better competition for y'all or is it the opposite? Never played another faction, so I have no perspective.

Chillrend at the time of Nexus's 'where do we want to home at' decision already had several EP guilds on it. We didn't want to stack too many guilds on one server, so we chose Azura's.

I've been homed Azura's for nearly two months now (I was a Thornblade baby since it was created), I enjoy the smaller scale fights in my AM times vs smaller AD groups. It's night time when things start popping and more NX players log in that we form up our groups.
    Edited by Pchela on June 19, 2015 4:02PM
  • Planchard
    Planchard
    ✭✭
    If any DC groups that run smaller sized groups, 4-12 people, hit me up in game. I usually run around solo when I'm on and although I'm able to hold my own, sometimes it just helps having those extra bodies around you. Soloing resources and then sieging keeps until the zerg comes is getting old :(

Sorry NPK but I just don't like playing in large groups. Nothing against your guild, just not my type of play style.

I'm usually on at around 5 P.M. central time on weekdays. @Planchard is my handle or you can message me on my DK, Leggo Mayne. My templar retired when 1.6 released
    Planchard - V14 Templar Healer DC Rank 24 (Retired)
    Leggo Mayne- V16 Stamina DK DC Rank 27

MEGA BEST FRIENDS!
    Nemesis

PSN- UGotPlanchard
    Alliance- DC
  • booksmcread
    booksmcread
    ✭✭✭✭
    Planchard wrote: »
    If any DC groups that run smaller sized groups, 4-12 people, hit me up in game. I usually run around solo when I'm on and although I'm able to hold my own, sometimes it just helps having those extra bodies around you. Soloing resources and then sieging keeps until the zerg comes is getting old :(

Sorry NPK but I just don't like playing in large groups. Nothing against your guild, just not my type of play style.

I'm usually on at around 5 P.M. central time on weekdays. @Planchard is my handle or you can message me on my DK, Leggo Mayne. My templar retired when 1.6 released

^ This. Same here. ^
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Generally we try to divide so we don't clear servers. VE and Nexus are on Azuras, and most other large EP guilds don't come over except on request. And tbh we came over when Azuras it was an AD buff server and we jumped in and claimed it because it seemed like good action.

When action dies and we have our scrolls and a buffer secured, we do go out looking for fights. Guested Chillrend last night, had some good fights with Deci and some DC folks.

Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who are these other red guilds you speak of? Don't say British Petroleum, they don't count. LOL

I've just never ran into real competition from the red side from anyone other than VE or Nex.

yes havok, but that's a small team, although, yes person for person they hit berry hard.
    Edited by CN_Daniel on June 19, 2015 6:50PM
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭

^ This. Same here. ^

We can't do it alone, neither of us. We don't have to be on the same team to work together. You guys are welcome anytime in our ts.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are these other red guilds you speak of? Don't say British Petroleum, they don't count. LOL

I've just never ran into real competition from the red side from anyone other than VE or Nex.

yes havok, but that's a small team, although, yes person for person they hit berry hard.

Guild of Shadows (most leaders on hiatus atm though) used to be the Haderus force, sometimes we come out to play when we have at least 8-10 people actually in teamspeak O_o

Its been a pretty slow month for EP in general, a lot of people went to console and tried out other games.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    i forget my long lost brother picard
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who in the blazes were those two yellow raids last night ? Was a ton and I didn't recognize a single name!
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• mwsacto_ESO
    mwsacto_ESO
    ✭✭
    Nice to see the crying has let up since Ad isn't in the lead.
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see the crying has let up since Ad isn't in the lead.

lolwut.jpg

676 CP
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Who in the blazes were those two yellow raids last night ? Was a ton and I didn't recognize a single name!

Probably dig, they usually play on haderus but have been venturing out recently ( i think )
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i forget my long lost brother picard

Lot of fun fighting your group at Ash/Nikel on sunday. You guys gotta dethrone Thukia, he is a really strong sorc. Then maybe the fight will be more fair.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^ This. Same here. ^

MVP is looking for more troops to help fill out our core team.
    Msg either @God_flakes or me here. Or in game send Jauriel or Minno a whisp.

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

^ This. Same here. ^

MVP is looking for more troops to help fill out our core team.
    Msg either @God_flakes or me here. Or in game send Jauriel or Minno a whisp.

Do you guys run on Azuras?

676 CP
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK