Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Need a dope guild that's fun cool and serious, and that like to talk!

flashizturnt
flashizturnt
Soul Shriven
What's up with all these guilds and hardly any activity and then you can't get a promotion because the officers and leader/leaders of the guild treat you like a peasent, so this is flash iz trippy that is my gamertag by the way, requesting a big guild that just knows how to run things properly and perhaps role play a little, and can get a vampire bite or werewolf bite on command, I'm not looking for an easy way in, just saying it would be nice to not have get destructed by a staff to get a good and cleverly named guild around here.
  • OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    PS4, PC, or XBOX 1?
  • flashizturnt
    flashizturnt
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox 1
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget that prospective recruiters will also need to know whether you play on the NA or EU server!
    Edited by Enodoc on June 19, 2015 10:03AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!

• flashizturnt
    flashizturnt
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on the na server
  • ZOS_ArtG
    Hello flashizturnt,

It may be a little easier to find the guilds you want to be a part of within the XBOX One NA recruitment section. We went ahead and moved this tread over to the specified section but keep in mind that Pman85 gave you a great place to start. ;)
    Good luck and have fun!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you like the Firefly series and are a more mature Gamer, The Browncoats are looking to add to our ranks, OP.

Here's our thread.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/182559/are-you-a-fan-of-the-firefly-seies-the-join-the-browncoats-today#latest

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• rpgman70
    rpgman70
    Dirty Dagger is looking for new members we are Daggerfall covenant.
  • CyclonicZeus
    daggerfall legion is accepting new members message me gamer tag CyclonicZeus
    We are a fun, laid back guild with officers that play everyday. We have 50+ members to date, also a nice bank and store. If interested check out my forum Call to Arms!! and leave your gamer tag or just message me
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I run a guild called Fairy Tail and we are mainly EP but that doesn't stop plenty of AD and DC from. Joining a close knit community full of fun players that's sure to keep you laughing while you lay the smack down on some Daedra. Before I was speculatings but NOW I'm SURE some of us just dont SLEEP!!! My guild is 24/7 someone is always online.my gt is Daishin15 and I approve of this message
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Xionglu
    Xionglu
    Hey man? It sounds what your looking for, our guild can fulfill, so far we have a little over 90 members and growing stronger everday! We have weekly pve/pvp events as well as trading amongst other players and within our own guild. Well if you are interested shoot me a message, my gt: AoV Static
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Did I mention I serve SKOOMA!!!! Lol
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.