Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is it possible to find a dye stsation in Tamriel unlimited PS4?

MADCIBERKITER
Hi, did one of you know if it is possible to change the color of our outfits by using a dye station in game? If yes what level do you need to be to do it?

Best Answers

• NBAballar18
    NBAballar18
    ✭✭
    U don't have to be a required level and they are literally in like every city in the main forts or castles it literraly says dye station
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only Starter Town, Davon's Watch in the Ebonheart Pact, does not have a Dye Station (for some inexplicable reason). By the way, it's up the road in Ebonheart for that dye station.

Otherwise, look in or near the Alchemist shops.

As for levels, you can be any level to apply a Dye. However Dyes are usually unlocked by Achievements you get as you play the game, so there is some inherent leveling due to that. Although, my mom, who is just starting out and still doing the starter islands has some dyes already unlocked. So, perhaps there are some dyes that you just get from the beginning. The Dye system came out after I had developed some characters so not sure what you start with.
    Edited by Nestor on June 22, 2015 3:55PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    The only Starter Town, Davon's Watch in the Ebonheart Pact, does not have a Dye Station (for some inexplicable reason). By the way, it's up the road in Ebonheart for that dye station.

A possible reason is that they placed a dye station in bal foyen (dhalmora) while the other alliances don't have those dye stations in the starting islands (if I recall correctly). So ye. instead of going up the road to Ebonheart, you can also go down the road to Dhalmora

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
    Answer ✓
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »

A possible reason is that they placed a dye station in bal foyen (dhalmora) while the other alliances don't have those dye stations in the starting islands (if I recall correctly). So ye. instead of going up the road to Ebonheart, you can also go down the road to Dhalmora

There are dye stations in Bleakrock, Khenarthi's Roost, and both Stros M'kai and Bethnick.
    Answer ✓
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, they are always attached to the outside of the building with the crafting stations at whichever gate has those for your alliance in Cyrodiil.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Answer ✓
  • MADCIBERKITER
    Thank you guys for your help! Very cool!