Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking For Guilds, New Players, Advice, Trading?????

xScAtTyMoNKeYx
Hi

I have created a community page on Facebook for everything ESO on Xbox One.

You can Find new players, Find Guilds to Join, Recruit for your own Guild, Get advice anything is possible on this page and it has 3 dedicated admins willing to help with everything and everything.

Also started to do trading on the page it hasn't kicked off properly yet as we are only at 98 members but it is growing so join and bring all your ESO friends.

So if you like the sound of it then come over and join the page. Anyone welcome and bring anyone you know who wants the game or has the game.

I really appreciate in advance the people who join Cheers. All i want to do i create a popular page on Facebook for easy access to information or finding people.

i have also created a few documents on the page with various tips and trick and guides. check them out.

The page link is

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ESOXBONEC/
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eww facebook
  • Glockaholic
    Any room for a L9 Altmer in AD??
    I was a Dovahkiin..then I took an arrow in the knee!
  • demendred
    demendred
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wish you the best of luck. Hope you get some good people.
    All good Nords goto Sto'Vo'Kor.
  • xScAtTyMoNKeYx
    Just join the page Glock and post in there my guild will probably pick you up as we are mainly AD on EU but there is NA server guilds to

And Cheers Demendred
  • Glockaholic
    Thanks for the reply....just joined page.
    I was a Dovahkiin..then I took an arrow in the knee!
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I run a guild called Fairy Tail and we are mainly EP but that doesn't stop plenty of AD and DC from. Joining a close knit community full of fun players that's sure to keep you laughing while you lay the smack down on some Daedra. Before I was speculatings but NOW I'm SURE some of us just dont SLEEP!!! My guild is 24/7 someone is always online.my gt is Daishin15 and i am Vet 11 critical surge sorcerer also master crafter I offer my service to my members
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.