Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

lfg guild up for anything

jhwilson91
currently trying to get maxed black smithing but looking forward to doing some pvp and pve stuff in the future
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    what faction?
  • Popsensation
    If you are part of ebonheart pact:

Ebonheart Dragoons is currently looking for all players part of EP new and experienced, please feel free to send us a message if you want more information or to join. We would love to have you. We have a guild bank but not quite enough members for a guild store. We are an guild with most of our members being mentally mature, sometimes vulgar with out jokes. As long as you are not an annoying kid (like those you find all over in call of duty) I'm sure you'll fit in. Send message to me in game. Gamer tag shawtyandboo or our guild leader, Gamertag Osirael.
  • Juriyah
    Juriyah
    Of Deaths Legion wants you! We are an upstart guild with big ambitions. As an upstart, there are still officer amd High Counsel seats open. Reply here if interested or have amy comments. Will send imvite the next te I login!
  • Jasstenn
    Jasstenn
    ✭✭
    If you are in Daggerfall join Marrowind Musketeers
    fun friendly pve and pvp
    message me Jasstenn or Only1nexus
    for an invite.
    Somebody ate my sweet roll.

Marrowind Musketeers
    Guild Officer
  • jhwilson91
    what faction?

pact
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I run a guild called Fairy Tail and we are mainly EP but that doesn't stop plenty of AD and DC from. Joining a close knit community full of fun players that's sure to keep you laughing while you lay the smack down on some Daedra. Before I was speculatings but NOW I'm SURE some of us just dont SLEEP!!! My guild is 24/7 someone is always online.my gt is Daishin15 and I approve of this message
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.