Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

set help

chevalierknight
chevalierknight
✭✭✭
I have a dagger that says it does 20% more spell damage from stealth. Does that cant abiltys that use stam or been morthed into stam. All so its only lvl 44 if i upgrade it will it scale as if it was my lvl or do i need it to drop at my lvl
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let me try at it.

I assume you have found a stygian dagger. This is part of a set that is called Stygian something. If you have 5 or more (the "or more" don't actually matter) pieces equipped, you will get this bonus, not from equipping the dagger alone.

My understanding of that set is that it does not enhance stamina based abilities. I may be wrong, so wait until it is confirmed or not.

Items do not level with you as you gain experience. That dagger will always be a level 44 dagger. Some sets are available at different ranks, so you may later g nd pieces of the same set that are for higher level.

Hope I understood your questions correctly.
    Edited by Leandor on June 22, 2015 3:37PM
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh thanks sad was thing that would be great for pure stam build oh well. I have one last thing to ask i have two daggers of the green lady sister they have poison and when ever i use hidden blade it poisons does hidden dagger have a 100% chance to proc? I tested it 10procs in a row
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weapon enchants have in internal cool down of 6 seconds. If you use the skill consecutively, it should not proc 100%. If you use the skill with 6 seconds in between, it may happen (the perils of RNG) but will not be the rule. I do not know the exact proc rate but I believe it is around 30%. It can be improved though.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Let me try at it.

My understanding of that set is that it does not enhance stamina based abilities. I may be wrong, so wait until it is confirmed or not.

It adds some Stamina and some Magicka, some spell power and gives a nice boost to sneak attacks. It was a more useful set back when Hybrid Builds were a thing. Now, it's more decon fodder than anything else.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Stygian+Set

Edited by Nestor on June 22, 2015 4:45PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Weapon enchants have in internal cool down of 6 seconds. If you use the skill consecutively, it should not proc 100%. If you use the skill with 6 seconds in between, it may happen (the perils of RNG) but will not be the rule. I do not know the exact proc rate but I believe it is around 30%. It can be improved though.

Yeh i didht acount for the time inbetween using it and killing the first npc. Does the dagger share a cooldown with melee or is it inderpendent so i attack with dagger then a melee blow?