Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Player Guild Max?

BigBoi314
BigBoi314
✭✭
Is there a max number of players that can be in one Guild? I'm curious because I'm trying to gather as many players that will join to have the largest Guild in the ESO.

Best Answer

• Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
    Answer ✓
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Ya 500 but many guilds have already been at max for a few days now.
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    Alright. Thanks guys, looks like I'm gonna have to make the same named Guild on every platform and every server. Lol
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most big trading guilds are kind of a consortium of many guilds. For example one of my guilds, Akaviri Imports also has Akaviri exports and another (I forget the name). Another example is Bleackrock Barter Co., which also owns by Blackbriar Barter Co.

Some are 3, 4 or 5 guilds deep bringing their total numbers closer to 2500.
    Edited by Cuyler on June 22, 2015 4:30PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]