The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I abandoned the quest involving the Veiled heritance and that island you travel to.

• yeathatguy
    Wrong nothing in the slot for costume and that last part is stupid hard to complete I hate how these dev's get you thinking ok yeah I got this and then throw some leet mob at you to crush your spirit.
    FYI don't bother putting me down i already quit the game its just too much suckage "real pretty to look at" but game play blows.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends of course from the faction that it may vary from where the quest is given. In Aldmeri Razum-dar gives it in the Queens castle being in the same disguise. Could be also that you have to start it from the next step which is then the pub near the harbor.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • gimarwb17_ESO
    gimarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yeathatguy wrote: »
    Wrong nothing in the slot for costume and that last part is stupid hard to complete I hate how these dev's get you thinking ok yeah I got this and then throw some leet mob at you to crush your spirit.
    FYI don't bother putting me down i already quit the game its just too much suckage "real pretty to look at" but game play blows.

You speak to my heart. I have made the same decision. I mean come on, a quest that proves you can run fast? Give me a break. Am I a five year old?
    Playing the Sims or something?

I got another game (new) lined up but was going to give this one a real good try. But enough is enough. The devs must think we are a bunch of morons.

• silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Some of us are.
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.
  • CJPenguin19
    CJPenguin19
    Soul Shriven
    If you still have the quest, you can just swim back to the island. Or if dont, you can get it from Razum-dar in Skywatch and redo the entire thing again. Very easy to redo it. :-) hope this helps you out. Just did it last night.
  • tbailey94
    tbailey94
    i got a quest from alex in the tribunal how do i get it back ??
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    tbailey94 wrote: »
    i got a quest from alex in the tribunal how do i get it back ??

The original thread is over a year old. I truly have no idea why or how CJPenguin19 would comment now. Although helpfull it is unlikely that the OP is still playing and still have the issue. It is why necro-ing a thread is unwise and mostly unwanted.

Another reason is cause it calls for out of content questions. I have not a clue what your issue is tbailey. You are talking bout the tribunal?? this is a thread bout a quest in the aldmeri dominion. the tribunal is in the ebonheart pact. I personally don't recall any "alex" there. Maybe you mean tribunal member Amalexia??

She is involved with several quests both in the tribunal temple in mournhold, but also in other situations earlier on.

I would suggest posting in the ebonhear pact section of this forum (if it is indeed there) and try to give more info bout the quest, the level, the map. Just as much as you can give.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU