Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help! NPC not loading.

ShadoStalk3r
I'm doing the skin-stealer's lair quest and can't continue because Bijot is invisible. Everyone around me seems to be able to click him but me. His name comes up and it says press x to talk but nothing happens. Help!
PS4 EU Server
PSN: ShadoStalk3r_
  • FireflyNeph
    FireflyNeph
    ✭✭
    You could always try the age old "log out and log back in", which may help. I have had a few NPCs not appear, so I went and did other quests and came back an hour or so later and they were finally there.

Hope you were able to talk to him!
    PS4 NA
  • MadMontyMN
    If you completely leave the game and come back, it should be fixed.
    "There will be a slight ringing in your ears. Fortunately, you'll be nowhere near them."
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    Happens quite often, supposed to be fixed with the next update. For a quick/temporary fix, log out and turn off the game completely. When you sign back in, you'll be right there and you should see the invisible NPC.
  • ShadoStalk3r
    Logging out and in didn't help. I restarted my console and that did the trick thanks guys! :)
    PS4 EU Server
    PSN: ShadoStalk3r_