Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The "Pedigree Chums" are looking for players of all walks of life.

Gadfly
Gadfly
Soul Shriven
Hello there fellow players <PC> are looking for players of all game play styles to join our team. We are not a "this" type or "that" type of guild. We play how we want to play if that involves PvP, PvE, End Game then so be it. We are a really relaxed guild and are more interested in making a good group of friends rather than being number 1. We come from a long history of MMO gaming. I myself have well over 10 years as well as my pedigree chum. Now this doesn't mean you have to as well, but if you do then you may have found a place with us.

What we are looking for:
Nothing really....enjoy playing the game, enjoy playing your class, and have fun. Friendly banter....we welcome it, cuss all you want tell off color jokes, we can handle it. Don't want to level? Just want to farm, craft, or PVP? No interest in end game? Hey...we're cool with that too. Want to be a raid leader? Want to put groups together? Want to bring honor and glory to seven generations of ancestors? Hey....we're cool with that too.

What we aren't looking for:
Nothing really...But if you disrupt to the point where serious drama might surface. I will boot you without hesitation, it kills the dynamic.

What level should you be:
Doesn't matter one bit.

How often should you play:
As often as you want to. I don't pay for your xbox live and really can't dictate when you should be on. Nor will I ever.

What attitude would we like:
Doesn't matter...if you rage at the game we will probably laugh at you....if you take player actions personal we shall publicly mock you....if you farm obscene amounts of gold we will probably ask to borrow some.... Be somewhat mature but not too mature, after all we are playing a game.

The point of this is to have fun and make an MMO enjoyable. If that invloves End Game or PvP glory for you...then hey...rally the troops and make a shot at it. You want to raid for them lootz....hey get a team going and fufill your destiny as a raid leader. Basically <Pedigree Chums> is what you make of it we're not going to hand it to you or carry you along.

Please contact myself (In game name - Gadfly / Xbox GT: GIGABYT3) or (In game name - Amazonthief) Xbox GT: Horseoffire1)
Edited by Gadfly on June 22, 2015 12:25PM
  • Gadfly
    Gadfly
    Soul Shriven
    Bump