Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Transformation Morph Requirement Level?

BigBoi314
BigBoi314
✭✭
What level do I need to get my Werewolf Transformation to so I can morph it to become either a Pack Leader or Berserker? It's currently at level 4 and that's for the Ultimate Ability, not the skill lone as a whole; the skill line is maxed at 10.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order to morph a skill you must level up that particular skill all the way. Levelling the whole skill line will just unlocked skills and passives. Once you have totally levelled up the skill (get it to IV then fill up the bar) it should allow you to morph it
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    how long did it take you to get the transformation to rank 4? its taking me ages
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds