Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any suggestions for lvl 15-20 wanting to be Vampire or Werewolf but tired of getting ripped off?

VinnyTheShill
VinnyTheShill
✭✭
Joined a guild earlier today and paid for a Vampire bite and was kicked and player logged out after "tip". Tried to get a Werewolf bite and basically the same happened. Obviously just being too nice to people and not wanting to argue caused me to lose 35k today (that is a lot of sweetrolls).

So my question: Is there an easier way to get bitten by NPC wolves of Vamps in the around level 15-20?

Yes I know and have posted in the LF Bites section on the forum but it seems people aren't really offering much at the moment and the ones reading are actually just waiting for people to try to con them out of money by asking for tips before hand and then logging out. Classy, right?

I have looked online and most "guides" say to be bitten in the level 35-37 range or to have a friend use their once a week bite. Obviously everyone and their mum wants to be bitten so it isn't the easiest thing to get help with. And with my mic acting up people tend to just ignore me. Yes I will be fixing it. No I didn't get on for Fathers Day.

Anyway I look forward to exciting news I may have missed.

Personally I have spotted vamps and werewolf and let them attack me for hours on end and still no luck.
PSN ID - VinnyTheShill LF- Werewolf, Vampire, Trading, Questing Guilds. Need Bites. All alliances but AD is Main. ESO+ Member.
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭
    PSN ID - VinnyTheShill

PS4/NA/AD

ESO+ Member.

LF- Werewolf, Vampire, Trading, Questing Guilds. Need Bites. I love you long time and will share my sweetrolls.
    PSN ID - VinnyTheShill LF- Werewolf, Vampire, Trading, Questing Guilds. Need Bites. All alliances but AD is Main. ESO+ Member.
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭
    EDITED:

Joined a guild earlier today and paid for a Vampire bite and was kicked and player logged out after "tip". Tried to get a Werewolf bite and basically the same happened. Obviously just being too nice to people and not wanting to argue caused me to lose 35k today (that is a lot of sweetrolls).

So my question: Is there an easier way to get bitten by NPC Werewolves or Vamps in the around level 15-20?

Personally I have spotted vamps and werewolf and let them attack me for hours on end and still no luck.

Yes I know and have posted in the LF Bites section on the forum but it seems people aren't really offering much at the moment and the ones reading are actually just waiting for people to try to con them out of money by asking for tips before hand and then logging out. Classy, right?

I have looked online and most "guides" say to be bitten in the level 35-37 range or to have a friend use their once a week bite. Obviously everyone and their mum wants to be bitten so it isn't the easiest thing to get help with. And with my mic acting up people tend to just ignore me. Yes I will be fixing it. No I didn't get on for Fathers Day.

Anyway I look forward to exciting news I may have missed.

• darkstylo46
    darkstylo46
    Soul Shriven
    Bro I got a bite from a npc like 3 days ago, it was full moon on ps4 na server. When I look to the sky and saw that was full moon I log out, made I dk aldmeri dominion and went to reapers March's ( I think) so I made it with I lvl 5 char.it's not that hard to get it. But the only thing that sucks is that u just can get the werewolf disease in full moon.(somebody told me that full moon just show up once in the week, not sure about that) why u don't got the disease yet, I wish I could bit u but I'm looking for someone to trade my werewolf bite for vamp bite.
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭
    Bro I got a bite from a npc like 3 days ago, it was full moon on ps4 na server. When I look to the sky and saw that was full moon I log out, made I dk aldmeri dominion and went to reapers March's ( I think) so I made it with I lvl 5 char.it's not that hard to get it. But the only thing that sucks is that u just can get the werewolf disease in full moon.(somebody told me that full moon just show up once in the week, not sure about that) why u don't got the disease yet, I wish I could bit u but I'm looking for someone to trade my werewolf bite for vamp bite.

It's frustrating its been three days of this crap lol. Forums, chat, and grinding werewolves. Even tried waiting by the shrine thinking a higher level player might take pity on me.
  • VinnyTheShill
    VinnyTheShill
    ✭✭
    Just Made a PS4 NA Dominion Guild called Werewolf-Vampire Alliance to try to get free bites for people. Message me on psn at VinnyTheShill for an invite. Still looking for both of my bites...
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    why the obsession about getting bitten now? ESO is eminently playable without, and with time the frenzy will settle and you will get a free bite eventually.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're in the level 15-20 range, it's OK to become a WW if you really want to, but becoming a vampire will be strictly a disadvantage for a long time.

The Vampire skill line levels based on XP received while vamp skills are slotted, but it levels based on the amount of XP it expects you to be earning at level 38+, so at low levels it will take a looooong time for it to go up in rank and give you access to the active skills and passives that are actually fairly good. So you're going to go a long time with the vampire vulnerabilities and very few of the vampire advantages.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with doing that as long as you're going into it with eyes wide open and you know you'll be making things harder for yourself for 15 levels or so. I've got a couple of low level Vampires myself (on PC only, so I can't help with giving you a bite), and I don't mind the extra vulnerability. Just be aware that at low levels vampirism is significantly more of a hindrance than a help.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)