Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Are you a fan of the 'Firefly' series? Then join "The Browncoats" today!

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The Browncoats are a Guild of "older" Gamers who love the Sci-Fi/Western series "Firefly".

We pride ourselves on being more mature and respectful than most every other Clan/Guild you'll meet, as we've left all the petty squabbling/***-talking/in-fighting in the past along with our youth. Though we're older, we're all only 30+ Gamers, so we're still young enough to compete with the more... adolescent Guilds when the need arises.

If you're in for fun, laid-back, drama-free gaming where we game to have fun and take the stress out of our busy days, then The Browncoats might just be the Guild you've been looking for!

We do: PvE, PvP, and Dungeons. Trials and Veteran Dungeons will be added once we get to those levels. We help each other out and regularly mail and trade with each other to assist each other in raising our Crafting ranks and even just to make sure that we are all equipped with the best gear we can have for our levels.

If we sound like the Guild that you've been looking for, then apply to The Browncoats!

Tell them Vampire Nox sent you. :D

[Moderator Note: Polished the title]
Edited by ZOS_ArtG on June 22, 2015 8:55PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bump.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• MaxSterling
    meh... we're not mature. We're a bunch of dirty old men.
  • altorg
    altorg
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested. also altorg in game.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    meh... we're not mature. We're a bunch of dirty old men.
    With headsets... lol

twitch.tv/vampire_nox

• Arshella
    Arshella
    Soul Shriven
    Oh you guys look like a bunch of fun, if you are still recruiting I might be interested. Looking for something with people older then twenty something, and something that seems more laid back and fun which seems to by you guys. I also quite enjoy Firefly so that is just a plus.

I will tell you I am new to the non-solo stuff. So might need a bit of help or guidance on anything I might be doing. I tend to be a fast learner though.

GT: prophacyks
    EOS: Arshella