Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skilled Tracker passive?

alexotero.87b16_ESO
alexotero.87b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone.

I'm coming to you with a question: In the Fighter's Guild skill line... does the Skilled Tracker passive skill also affect other passive skills? That is, make the Slayer and Banish the Wicked passives also work on Werewolves?

Not sure about that since the Skilled Tracker passive says "when using Fighter's Guild abilities", which I think means to the actives, and I don't use any of those.
  • snowmanflvb14_ESO
    snowmanflvb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    it supposedly means all of them including the passives. However, I have never run a test to confirm this myself just gone by what others have stated in the forums
    Magic is impressive but now Minsc leads SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to know the answer to the OPs question as well.

Thanks in advance!

:)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know is when I use Evil Hunter, Werewolves die a lot faster than if I don't use it. And, that's enough for me. So, you should have to have Evil Hunter slotted and activated to get the FG bonuses on damage to Werewolves

For the Ultimate, go kill a werewolf without using Light or Heavy Attacks and see by how much your ultimate goes up as compared to a regular mob.
    Edited by Nestor on May 13, 2015 8:50PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a while to retest this, but Gain X Ultimate from killing a werewolf works.
    Tried to test Slayer passive on werewolf but found it hard to test.

But since Banish the Wicked works, I would say Slayer does as well
  • deleted220103-006055
    Just tested it, and yes, Skilled Tracker causes Slayer to work on werewolves.

Note that Slayer itself affects all skills, not just the Fighters Guild skills.