Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How much is my iron worth?

iWebbyy
iWebbyy
Soul Shriven
I can't see any on the guild market and I've racked up about 300 or so ingots, are these valuable and if so how do I sell them?
Thanks! :)
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    look at the item value at npc vendor, then raise the price from that and you got a profit.

raw materials are worth more then refined.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • FireflyNeph
    FireflyNeph
    ✭✭
    Just keep in mind that iron is the lowest tier for blacksmithing, so you won't get terribly much (maybe 5g apiece), but you should be able to find some lower level crafters who will buy it off of you to get some materials to level with. High Iron (steel before it's refined) will be worth a few more apiece, and so on. To sell, you could try announcing your wares and prices via area chat in one of the markets, or posting in the trade forums here. If you're not planning to craft much yourself, selling stacks of raw materials is a pretty good way to make some extra gold, especially in the higher areas.
    PS4 NA