Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet 2 - Crafting Skills 4 Sale - Shadowscale Company Recruitment

The_Tip
The_Tip
✭✭✭
GT- Just Tha Tip
In Game Name- Mother of Night
Alliance- Aldmeri Dominion
Guild- Shadowscale Company (Leader), BST (Senate), Both large, active merchant/end game guilds.

Ill sell any trait for 350g ea, and craft any armor/weapon sets I can Uncommon- 5k, Rare- 25k, Epic- 70k, Legendary 130k (if the mat's are available)

Prices for Rare, Epic and Legendary gear sets will go down over time, but as of right now the Epic and Legendary upgrade mat's are quite pricey. If you have everything needed to do it yourself except the traits, and your in the Aldmeri Dominion, than Id craft it for 1,000 gold to help you out. I won't do it for the other two alliances for such a deal because, well, to be blunt, I just don't want to arm my enemies for battle so cheaply ;x.

Msg me on ESO or XBL with the item and trait needed and Ill send it via mail with a collect on delivery fee of 350g. If you'd like an armor set, or weapons then we'll have to talk personally to discuss it in further detail so just invite me to a party, or msg me a good time to get in touch. Happy Adventuring!

Shadowscale Company is recruiting for the final 70 slots left before we hit 500, If you'd like to join just msg me on XBL. We're less then one week away from large PVP and Craglorn groups ready to grind.
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    8 Traits - 1H Sword, Dagger, Light Chest, Bow, Inferno Staff, Resto Staff
    7 Traits - 1H Axe, Greatsword, Light Head, Light Breeches, Ice Staff, Shield
    6 Traits - Heavy Helm, Lightning Staff, Light Boots, L. Gloves, L. Shoulders, M. Chest, M. Boots, M. Head, M. Guards
    5 Traits - Heavy Chest, Heavy Boots, Heavy Greaves, Light Waist, Medium Gloves,
    4 Traits - Battles Axe, Hammer, Medium Belt, Heavy Gloves, H. Waist
    3 Traits - Medium Shoulders, Heavy Shoulders