Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Order of the Wabbajack! (now recruiting)

ASquareOval
The Order of the Wabbajack
736_khbevqx2vq.jpg

What are we?
We at The Order of the Wabbajack are aspiring PvP and PvE players. We plan on focusing on war campaigns in the name of the almighty Aldmeri Dominion!

What is our mission?
Our mission is simple, to create a large enough group to successfully stand a chance in PvP and create a enjoyable environment for our members. We also plan on pursuing dungeons with our members and helping power level to PvP level through story missions. We have been around since the beginning of next gen ESO, we recently had a "cleansing" of members in order to create an involved PvP leadership. Our goal that would optimize to our strategy is 25 active PvP members, here at The Order of the Wabbajack, we have been home to former emperors and amazing strategist, through these members we have been able to form a concrete strategy that if executed correctly is extremely crippling to the enemy, please message a council member for more information and or post on this topic!
Chain of Command

Council Positions:
Strategist and War Command
Grand Master : A Square Oval
Grand Wizard : x69WAYZ2DIE
Sr. Council Member: Hikiaa
Field Positions:
Officers : Lead Platoons and keep Legion informed of strategies
Legion : Lead Squads and give orders to Recruit Legionaries and Soldiers
Recruit Legionary : Receive orders from Legion and keep soldiers in line
Soldier : Wait for orders and execute them
Recruit : Prove yourself to those around you
Edited by ASquareOval on June 20, 2015 7:22AM
  • ASquareOval
    bump
  • ASquareOval
    Recruitment now open! Please post here for more information.
  • ICEMAN6902VT3
    Hello,

I am new to the game but not to MMO's. I'm interested in joining your guild
    to trade items and support each other in our journeys. Thank you and
    please consider sending me an invite. My first character's name is NIYOL which is Navaho for Wind.
    My xbox live gamer tag is ICEMAN6902VT3 as seen to the left. Thanks
  • ASquareOval
    @ICEMAN6902VT3 I'll gladly send you an invite :)
  • cucuchoo
    cucuchoo
    Orc DK here...would love to join! I'm new to ESO but been playing MMOS since their dawn with ultima online back in 97. Don't have as much time as I use to but I am dedicated and will be playing for a long time. Mostly play during evenings late into the night/morning anywhere from just a couple hours a night to all day/night binges if I get the chance. Believe it or not I've spent the last two days I've been playing doing nothing but creating characters and trying to decide what I want to play. I've always been a tank or healer in mmos and finally decided on being a tank here for PVE, obviously focusing a different build for pvp that syncs up somewhat with my pve skill allotments. I've been hitting up the theory crafting forums on tamriel foundry to find a good balance and think I have... though all in all its about having fun so I'll just be feeling everything out for the mean time.

Anyways, that's probably more than you wanted to know but bottom line, I'd do what I can to be of good use to the almighty wabbajack, hallow be thy name. :D

GT: Cucuchuu
  • ASquareOval
    @cucuchoo Awesome, I'm glad to hear your experimenting with the game, check your mail because you should be receiving a invite soon.
  • cucuchoo
    cucuchoo
    Orc DK here...would love to join! I'm new to ESO but been playing MMOS since their dawn with ultima online back in 97. Don't have as much time as I use to but I am dedicated and will be playing for a long time. Mostly play during evenings late into the night/morning anywhere from just a couple hours a night to all day/night binges if I get the chance. Believe it or not I've spent the last two days I've been playing doing nothing but creating characters and trying to decide what I want to play. I've always been a tank or healer in mmos and finally decided on being a tank here for PVE, obviously focusing a different build for pvp that syncs up somewhat with my pve skill allotments. I've been hitting up the theory crafting forums on tamriel foundry to find a good balance and think I have... though all in all its about having fun so I'll just be feeling everything out for the mean time.

GT is Cucuchuu

Won't be on until later tonight but would love an invite
  • cucuchoo
    cucuchoo
    Oops disregard please, for some reason I didn't see the first post appear when I came back to check on a response.
  • ASquareOval
    No problem bud @cucuchoo