Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Daggerfall RP Guild Xbox One NA

JesseEugeneBaker
Hello. :smile: My friends and I are looking to create an RP Guild. We are looking for anyone who wants to come and RP. Also if you don't want to RP and only plan to PvP or even if you only plan on doing PvE. We pan on doing it all. Why did I advertise as just RP then? Well I wanted to attract like minded players. I'd prefer to play with fellow RPers, but I'll game with any gamer. We gotta stick together!
Moving on to talk about the Guild some. Obviously not in depth since we aren't even made in game yet. Mainly cause I'm at work right now and my friends and I didn't wanna rush making the Guild. We wanted to wait until ideas came to us. We have just decided on a name, so when I get off work at 7am EST I will be creating the Guild I'm game.
There will be one GM, obviously, and that role will be filled by myself. However, as a 'leader' we will have a council. Four members to lead. The only reason I am GM is due to the fact the game makes us have one. It's all good though cause I will over see everything trying to be involved with every aspect of the game as much as I can. RP, PvP, PvE. Which is why anyone is welcome to join the Guild cause im gonna no life it and only play ESO besides when I have to work.
As a Guild for our RP we will be a Thieves Guild. We will have at least one RP meeting a week (optional) plus random RP for whoever wants to enjoy! On that note if you've never RPed in your life, feel free to try it out through us. It's a lot of fun plus my friends and I are friendly. Well we joke around a lot, but it's a real chill environment and we are all here to just have fun and make friends. That's all that I will say about our Guild. If you want to find out more feel free to reply on here or add my GT: Luc Ray Mee. If you add me, I'll add ya right back!
I hope to meet some new people in the wonderful land of Tamriel. :smile:
Happy hunting.
Peace!
-Vitius
  • TheSavageMinion
    TheSavageMinion
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join your guild please let me know when it is up and ready to my my gamer tag is TheSavageMinion
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • TazeEpic
    TazeEpic
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join GT: Taze Epic
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    I have created the Guild in game earlier today before I slept (I'm on a 11pm-7am work schedule, so my sleep cycle is all screwed up. On a quick random note, I'm off this Tuesday and Wednesday night, so im gonna go hard and hit 50 probably between Wednesday and Thursday.. or maybe that's just wishful thinking. Either way if anyone wants to try and power level with me those days, I'm down with that. Anywho, I will shoot you all an invite once I can log in. I just tried to and it told me the servers were under maintenance..

The Guild's name has officially been made'Daedra Bandits' by the way and I'm going to begin working on a website tomorrow after I get off work in the morning. (I get paid tomorrow and plan to create a nice site which I will pay monthly for) If anyone has any preference for what site to make a Guild through, I'm all ears.. or eyes I suppose.
  • bithz
    bithz
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join just add my gt xXBongRipperXx
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    I added everyone who has commented thus far.
    Except you BongRipper. I tried to, but it said the GT I typed didn't exist.
    Could you just add my GT?
    Luc Ray Mee
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    *bump*
    Because the Early Bird gets the worm! :wink:
  • TheBeastFromTheEast
    TheBeastFromTheEast
    Soul Shriven
    Inv me pls, GT- Veteranb0mb786
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    *bump*
    Still looking for members. :smile: Our goal is to reach 50 members. After that we aren't really going to be searching for new members.
    Currently though anyone is welcome to join. :smile:
  • e_sanchez
    e_sanchez
    GT is E Sanchez 8912
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    Sure thing man. I'm not in game currently, but my friend Radio Juggler will invite you in forsure. :smile:
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    We are at 30+ members!

It's a perfect time to join us as we are trying to get to 50.

I look forward to having you as a fellow Bandit and gaming in Tamriel. :smile:

Peace!
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    36 members currently and I'm online inviting.

GT: Luc Ray Mee

Shoot me a message and become a Bandit. :smile: