Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Defend the Silvenar

legitring
legitring
Is there anyway to complete this quest?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I asume you are talking bout the quest: The prisoner of Jathsogur?

There is a known issue with this quest on the consoles: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/180746/the-prisoner-of-jathsogur-glitch#latest

The main issue is that spawnrate of a specific foe is too long. The result is that people have to wait to do it. That results in queue's of people waiting for it to spawn, and when it does it is dead so quick only a few got enough hits in.

So yes there is a way of completing it, but it is a lottery. I would suggest following the link thread. Also try to search the forum before creating a new thread. The linked one is also recent and on the main page of this section. I understand that you dont have time to go through dozens of old threads, but the first page is something different ;)

It really helps keeping it clean and that means that devs have it easier to find the prisoner of Jathsogur thread, which also means it can get fixed quicker.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • CuriousTraveler
    To complete this quest you will need to get everyone in the room, where the Silvenar is to go outside and go far enough to where is states you failed the quest. Then go back in to finish the quest. And to be very clear, every single Player will need to get out of the room. And when you are out of the room every player needs to get far enough away to where it says you have failed the quest, we went to the a spot straight out the door, the small fenced in area.