Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for large active NA dominion guild

mdhammond
mdhammond
✭✭✭
I'm very active, lvl 20.. In game name is Jhonny Ringo X (Ya I know it's dumb lol). Just add me and I'll join if it's active. I can't message anyone, always says no player by that name so plz don't ask me to message you to join. It's bugged or something ... Ty
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    We are definitely an active Guild.

We aren't 'huge' though, however, we are growing. We are currently at 30+ members. I believe it was 32 or something like that before I had to leave for work.

If you want to join just message me back on this post and I will be sure to add you sometime tomorrow as I'm at work currently until 7am.

Anywho, I hope to hear back from you.

Peace!
  • mdhammond
    mdhammond
    ✭✭✭
    Yes activity is all I really want, just people to chat and game with. Plz add me, it won't let me message anyone for some reason ty
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    Sounds like a plan man.

I will be sure to add you to my friends list when I get home after work that way when I see you online I can add you to the Guild.

I look forward to gaming with you. :smile:
  • mdhammond
    mdhammond
    ✭✭✭
    Ty :smiley:
  • PsychoHarris
    PsychoHarris
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 20 sorc also looking for an active guild

Add me if your keen

Gamertag: Psychoharris24
  • JesseEugeneBaker
    Will do man. I will send you a friend request as soon as I get home and will invite you to the Guild whenever I see you online.

I look forward to gaming with you. :smile:

Peace!