Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vampire help with pasives

chevalierknight
chevalierknight
✭✭✭
Does the first pasive count for the drain skill? if not should skip it im staying at stage 4
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skip that one. Its useless. If your in PvP your going to want to stay stage 4 at all times.
    Edited by Kobaal on June 19, 2015 7:58PM
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Thank wish they worded it better
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is worded perfectly. They say "after feeding", not "after draining"

And ye, it only matters if you actually feed. the stun is nice, but not really worth the skillpoints, even if you feed (beter spend the skillpoint to a stun that you can use in all situations)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    I think it is worded perfectly. They say "after feeding", not "after draining"

And ye, it only matters if you actually feed. the stun is nice, but not really worth the skillpoints, even if you feed (beter spend the skillpoint to a stun that you can use in all situations)

Last time i read about vamps they drink blood so they feed of it blood can be read as what make the human essence "drain essence" could be read as drink blood sooo