The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Invisible enemy constantly attacking me in PvE (console)

DyAllDay
DyAllDay
As the title states, whenever I enter combat as soon as I kill the last enemy I remain in combat and there is an invisible enemy that continues to attack me with bow attacks and flying blades. This was happening to me yesterday so I stopped playing for the night, turned on the game today and the same thing is happening. It has made the game unplayable because I cant even aoe this phantom enemy because it has no source. The attacks come randomly from all around me. Is this a known bug? How can I fix this?
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only happens to me in the dungeons.
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like most of my "battles" in pvp.

But, yeah, in pve that's always been an issue on PC as well. So much stuff and things don't get loaded in fast enough. This, unfortunately, happens with enemies, too. When this happens to me, I stand and hold block until they appear, then kill them.
  • ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Per our Known Issue thread, this will be solved in our next incremental patch.
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • [Will be fixed in the next patch] You may encounter some invisible NPCs during your play. This will be fixed in our next incremental patch, but in the meantime, completely closing the game and/or rebooting your system should make them appear.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post
  • ijacksparrowed
    ijacksparrowed
    ✭✭✭
    It will be fixed soon.
  • IrishPearse
    Update coming to a console near you this Xmas