Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Gamer who loves the Elder Scrolls looking for cheerful and upbeat guild.

Foundation
Foundation
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I'm looking for a guild with a grown up culture. If your voice chat often features the words "***" or "***" etc. then please don't bother inviting me. *whoa, we got ourselves an SJW over here* :blush: I'm no prude and I enjoy a good *** joke as much as the next person, but maybe only once every two or three minutes, ya'know?

I love the depth and flavor of Elder Scrolls games. I am enjoying digging deep into crafting and want to be able to trade goods with others for deconstruction and faster leveling. I want to be part of a team that runs instances together and learns to work as a team.

Mostly, I want to play and chat with people who are kind, welcoming, and share my wandering, awed and adventurous attitude towards ESO. Thanks!

Gamertag: Pigeonista
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Hey just wanted to give you an invitation to Fairy Tail. We are very social and we will work together at almost anytime of day. My GT is Daishin15 I'm a master crafter and I look forward to working with you and helping my guild grow while remaining close knit
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Thanotus
    Thanotus
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I just started a casual guild, if you are on Ebonheart let me know and ill send you a request.
  • Foundation
    Foundation
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Thanotus - please shoot me an invite!

And Daishin15, hanging out and listening to your folks has been charming. Good group you have - thank you!