Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Blood Lords Recruiting Ebonheart Pact

WarlordWoody22
Hey guys I've decided to bring the Blood Lords back to life after a long absence,
and I'm really excited about that happening in ESO.

I'm aiming to start small and see how things go from there, I got the idea for the name
From some books I read as a kid, think the author got the idea from the Marines, yut,
Anyway small unit leadership, post apocalyptic type setting, good read and a better idea that I've applied
To my guilds over the years successfully.

A bit about me, I'm prior Military, wife, daughter, love to work and play hard, I'm also into really good games,
Which if we can get a few kinks ironed out I think this will do just nicely indeed.

I've played a lot of games in my day, starting out with kings field up to darksouls 2, from vanilla WoW to the release of the panda face
( Bodan my dwarf still holds a spot of honor on the denizens of Moonguard page like 8 years after I quit) to rift to LoL, neverwinter nights 2 and its more famous Neverwinter catastrophe, great books though, destiny, POE, every diablo even on ps2. Too many more to list but you get the idea.

So now its ESO time to shine for the return of the Blood Lords but can't make it happen without you guys, the most important part to any guild, its player base.

As I said I'd like to keep it relatively small but not desolate, if we hit 50 players I'd be happy, if you guys felt the need to expand from there that's an option as well, flexibility is a good thing.

Here's the not so flexible aspects:

No drama, its just not the place for it, especially guild chat, take it outside.
If you can't buy beer legally in the states, check back in after you level up, No offense meant but no kids allowed.
All gameplay styles are welcome, pve pvp rp end game, (insert clever acronym here ) it is as they say, your rodeo
After 60 days inactivity, you will be dropped if no explanation given prior, unless specifically told otherwise, any may reapply if they so wish and would be welcomed back at that point, no hard feelings on our part.

Alright well if your still reading, (congrats and thank you), and interested in helping me launch this beast into action leave a comment below and toss your gamertag in there so I can get ahold of you in game and we can talk more there.

For now my main is on Ebonheart so that's where we'll be based out of, I'd like to eventually get a branch going on daggerfall at a later point, I'll update here
When that time comes,

Aldmeri can kick rocks

• RosenrotWolf
    I will join :) RosenrotWolf
  • RosenrotWolf
    BTW I am 24 in the central time zone lvl 22 at this moment and I play quite a bit.
  • WarlordWoody22
    BTW I am 24 in the central time zone lvl 22 at this moment and I play quite a bit.

Awesome and thank you invite was sent and I got back to you on Xbox msg as well