Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ability to Gift

Aggelos
Aggelos
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno Do you guys ever plan to offer us the ability to gift items from the crown store to another player? So we would go to our Crown Store and go to purchase it with our crowns and before "checkout" there should be an option to "Buy for Yourself" or "Buy for Another Player" where if you pick the other player you should be given the opportunity to type in their account name.
  • Robbie575
    Robbie575
    ✭✭✭
    @Aggelos I think that might be something they bring up in the next couple of episodes of ESO Live. It seems like a pretty hot topic around here.
    Xbox One NA server:
    Bayley Saur: Bosmer, Templar (AD)
    Constantine Mxyzptlk : Altmer, Sorcerer (EP)
    Options
  • mikey27
    mikey27
    ✭✭
    Would be nice tbh, but people could maniplate it and say to someone right give me 20k and ill gift you a mount, so indirectly it allows the gifter to buy coins, to much P2W to be an option IMO.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate the idea of abusing it. I'd like to do it as a treasure map (and I supply the "treasure") that I could gift to a friend. So nothing that I couldn't just hand them in-game.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Aggelos
    Aggelos
    ✭✭✭
    @mikey27 That already happens. I've received whispers from people saying they would send me the cash via PayPal for gold. You won't get around that.
    Options
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No OP. That's just a sanctioned way to buy gold.
    Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mikey27 wrote: »
    Would be nice tbh, but people could maniplate it and say to someone right give me 20k and ill gift you a mount, so indirectly it allows the gifter to buy coins, to much P2W to be an option IMO.
    How so? You could effectively do the exact same thing if someone gave you their credit card information. It's actually a good idea and hell of a lot more secure.
    :trollin:
    Options