Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

In need of a guild.

Gildarts
Gildarts
Im new to ESO, Still haven't figured out how PvP works but I'm sure I'll catch on quick. At the moment I'm a level 16 sorcerer, main abilities are under Storm Calling & Daedric Summoning. At the moment just running around solo doing quests. If interested in adding a new member to your guild add me on xbox one or reply here on the forums & I'll add you.

Gamertag is Gildarts IV
  • Popsensation
    Ebonheart Dragoons is currently looking for all players part of EP new and experienced, please feel free to send us a message if you want more information or to join. We would love to have you. We have a guild bank but not quite enough members for a guild store. We are an guild with most of our members being mentally mature, sometimes vulgar with out jokes. As long as you are not an annoying kid (like those you find all over in call of duty) I'm sure you'll fit in. Send message to me in game. Gamer tag shawtyandboo or our guild leader, Gamertag Osirael.

-Ranking system is based on activity.
  • Jasstenn
    Jasstenn
    ✭✭
    MarrowindMusketeers wants you message me or Only1nexus on here ir xb1.
    Somebody ate my sweet roll.

Marrowind Musketeers
    Guild Officer
  • Tymac23
    Tymac23
    Shoot me a message on Xbox live GT: TMAC ATTACK 238
    what alliance are you in?
  • Gildarts
    Gildarts
    Ok thanks. As soon as I get on I'll message you guys. At the moment I'm working so I won't be on till later on today.
  • Juriyah
    Juriyah
    Of Deaths Legion is looking for someone to fill an officers spot regarding PvP. Will shoot guild invite next time looged in.
  • Pman85
    Pman85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guildmaster - Order of Stendarr [XB1] - Apply today!

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's....Ride the walrus!