Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Plague Ender quest originator?

w002exp
w002exp
✭✭✭
Curious where the originator for the final portion of the Plague Ender quest line is? I was on the "Kill Merdyndril" objective when he fell through the floor and would not respawn after over an hour. As I do for most quest that bug, I just abandoned it and thought I would start it again; however, I can't seem to find the quest originator. This is really driving me nuts. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The questgiver should be right outside the door and down some stairs.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • w002exp
      w002exp
      ✭✭✭
      He is not appearing for me? Possibly a bug? I'm assuming you mean the door to the apothecarium?
      Edited by w002exp on April 11, 2014 9:22AM
    • SgtBrady420
      SgtBrady420
      Soul Shriven
      I have the same problem, three friendly soldiers are standing on top of a flight of stairs with no quest to give, I tried to abandon this quest but its as if it won't abandon it all the way
    • Enodoc
      Enodoc
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I have the same problem, three friendly soldiers are standing on top of a flight of stairs with no quest to give, I tried to abandon this quest but its as if it won't abandon it all the way
      Sometimes when a quest is abandoned, the area doesn't fully reset. You may like to try logging off for fifteen minutes, then trying again. After fifteen minutes, an area will go through a "soft reset". Note also that invisible NPCs is a known issue on console versions of the game; please see this Support article and keep an eye on the Console Known Issues for more details.
      UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
      Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp