Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I need to get RAAAAAAAAW!!!

AnAngryGinger
AnAngryGinger
✭✭✭
What are some effective ways you all have found to farm rawhide? Loot must also be tied to level because lower level wolves etc aren't dropping as much.

Also what is the medium and light armor materials for 14+? I saw High Iron for Steel and Oak for Woodworking.
Xuth!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually crafting mats like that will be dropped by any level... the level of mob is the level of mat you get.

Go kill some mudcrabs or wolves.. either on the start island or your first zone (Auridon, Stormhaven or Stonefalls)

As for the next level... Flax and Hide. (yes, hide is different from rawhide)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    crabs crabs and more crabs !

that will make your hide raw in more ways than one !
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    For the Ebonheart pact... I found that going around the coast and killing mudcrabs, polar bears and wolves while mining Iron Ore and chopping beached Oak was an efficient method of farming all three.
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AnAngryGinger
    AnAngryGinger
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the quick responses all.
    Xuth!