Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for aussie guild daggerfall covenant!!

widgey
widgey
Hey guys looking for a Aussie guild in daggerfall covenant...send me a inv cheers!!
  • Danstarrrrr
    widgey wrote: »
    Hey guys looking for a Aussie guild in daggerfall covenant...send me a inv cheers!!

Ill be looking to start an australian guild soon in the daggerfall if you are interested? As soon as its up and running i can send you an invite if you like?
  • widgey
    widgey
    Sure
  • Danstarrrrr
    Sweet bro. Itll be up and running tonight or tomorrow morning. Its obviously a new guild so we wont have very many members to begin with but you can invite friends if you have anyone else looking for an australian guild
  • Smiddee
    Smiddee
    Soul Shriven
    Sweet bro. Itll be up and running tonight or tomorrow morning. Its obviously a new guild so we wont have very many members to begin with but you can invite friends if you have anyone else looking for an australian guild
    I'm interested in joining as well :) My gamertag is: Smiddee0610
    I'm a level 17 imperial dragonknight.

• JBlaze
    JBlaze
    We would welcome you into our guild, have players across all different timezones. Have almost broken 20+ members.
    Covenant Assassins is our guild name. Daggerfell loyalists for the most part lol
    Is a mature/adult guild. Msg x4thIDx JBlaze if your interested.
    See you on the battlefield
  • Danstarrrrr
    Smiddee wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining as well :) My gamertag is: Smiddee0610
    I'm a level 17 imperial dragonknight.

No problem mate. Will add you when i log on today.