Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Dads of Destiny have invaded!

KaiCiunus
KaiCiunus
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone! Maybe you have heard of the Dads of Destiny, a group of dads that was started almost a year ago to play Destiny. Well, we've officially invaded Tamriel! Are you a dad? Do you want to be able to tackle those bosses, anchors, and dungeons with other dads? Constantly getting hated on for having to go when real life strikes? If you answered yes to those, then we are just the group you've been looking for. We offer a safe, mature gaming environment that dads want. It goes even deeper than that though. We not only give you a good group of guys to game with, but also a place where you can come to ask father/husband/real life questions and get answers from other dads that get what it is you're going through. We are a family of dads, brought together by gaming and common interests.

If you're interested in joining in on the fun with the original Dads group, then head over to dadsofdestiny.net and check us out! We'll have more info dropping regularly on our twitter account (https://twitter.com/dadsofdestiny) and facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/thedadsofdestiny?fref=ts), or check out our twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/dadsofdestiny) to see if we offer the kind of environment that you'd like to be a part of. Can't wait to meet and game with you all!

-KaiCiunus, Dads of Destiny Xbox Community Director
  • NightWind01
    Does a Dad to be count?
  • KaiCiunus
    KaiCiunus
    Soul Shriven
    Of course! You're more than welcome!
  • Only1nexus
    My gamer tag is Only1nexus. I would like to be part of your group as well.
    Guild Master of : Morrowind Musketeers
    GT: Only1nexus
    PM for invite
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do Moms qualify?
  • NightWind01
    Then im definately interested . My gt is TWxNightWind .
  • KaiCiunus
    KaiCiunus
    Soul Shriven
    If you are interested in joining the Dads of Destiny, head over to dadsofdestiny.net and check out the forums there. So glad you guys are interested!
  • KaiCiunus
    KaiCiunus
    Soul Shriven
    @Ysne58: Right now, we are only open to Fathers or soon-to-be fathers, however, we are also working on a family guild for mothers, uncles, brothers, sisters, aunts, ect... Stay tuned! (We do have some Family clans set up for Destiny, so if you would like to check some of those out and get to know the community before we have the ESO Family guild set up send me a PM and I'll get you in touch with them.)
  • jhwilson91
    id love join !
    gt abugarcia4life