Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Crimson Claw. A PvP/PvE Ebonheart Werewolf, Vampire, an non-monsters Guild.

Balbaruk
Balbaruk
Hello and welcome, to the Crimson Claw. We are a small but growing, PvE and PvP Guild. The goal of are guild is simple, to play a game, an have fun. Below i will be listing some things about us, as well as explain a few things. If by chance you have any questions please feel free to ask below, or message me on Xbox.

PvP.
For the PvP aspect of the Guild, the goal is simple. To coordinate an control the battlefield, this would be the more serious end of the guild. Now when it comes to PvP the idea is to coordinate with party leaders, such as scout parties, an assaulting keeps in a sufficient manor. For example coordinating with, 3 teams to assault two too three sides of the castle to spread them thin. while a scout party turns into a defense party to protect the flanks. However this would require a fairly sized guild, an we aren't there yet, but that is the goal in mind.

PvE
This end of the guild is more relaxed, here we focus on Dungeon delving, an questing. For the Dungeons this requires small team work, and communication. Here everything is pretty straight forward, enter the dungeon kill your way through it, an gain loot. Now the loot how ever could be shared with one another, if the other player where to need it. Also let's be honest, who doesn't like to dungeon delve.Now as for questing, well that doesn't require too much explanation. All you would need to focus there, is aiding fellow guild mates, in missions to either help each other progress in the game, or to catch each other up to a certain point.

Monsters
Yes there are Werewolf's within the guild. An its not a requirement. Though we do welcome Vampires, as well as Non-monster players. We do know of how to become either or, an if needed can supply guild mates with such info.

Other Info.
Here i wish to explain minor bits an pieces of the guild so that i may answer any questions. Yes the clan has rules though they are not anything major. The rules are as follows.

1. Don't offend, harass, or be an ass to a fellow guild mate. (it's not hard to be friendly come on now)
2. Participate, an be active with in the guild. (it doesn't hurt to be active :smiley: )
3. Minimum Level requirement is Five.
4. Just have fun, an make some friends.

Do not falter, Soon the wall shall crumble.
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • Balbaruk
    Balbaruk
    Will do when i get back on :D
    Do not falter, Soon the wall shall crumble.