Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we get wolves next?

Lynx7386
Lynx7386
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
After the upcoming bear mounts, I think wolf mounts would be ideal. My bosmer ranger needs a dire wolf to ride into battle.
PS4 / NA
M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No we need rainbow dragons first.
    Rainbow_dragon_Yao_Chi.jpg
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, Camels or nothing!!!!!
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A giant evil bunny mount would be neat and can say its from The Isles where the prince of madness lives!
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    A giant evil bunny mount would be neat and can say its from The Isles where the prince of madness lives!

Yes only if it comes with a special cheesy AOE fart attack that makes cheese rain explosions that one shots any stam user in Cyrodill.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SO STUPID! we don't need to ride everything that has legs! IF ESO START TO BREAK LORE AND ADD ADD STUPID MOUNTS LIKE OTHER GAMES! I WILL LEAVE!

ESO SHOULD GET RID OF STUPID MOUNTS LIKE BEARS AND WOLVES MOUNTS! They break lore, not part of any other TES game, and it will turn ESO just another pointless clone.

• AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    SO STUPID! we don't need to ride everything that has legs! IF ESO START TO BREAK LORE AND ADD ADD STUPID MOUNTS LIKE OTHER GAMES! I WILL LEAVE!

ESO SHOULD GET RID OF STUPID MOUNTS LIKE BEARS AND WOLVES MOUNTS! They break lore, not part of any other TES game, and it will turn ESO just another pointless clone.

I like you
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    RedTalon wrote: »

Yes only if it comes with a special cheesy AOE fart attack that makes cheese rain explosions that one shots any stam user in Cyrodill.

I agree we need more cheesy stuff