Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What did you buy from the crown store?

• Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I finally got the brown dog I have been asking for since beta! It only took a year but better late than never. So yay.

It worries me a little bit that in town I will turn around for just a second and when I look back there's frequently a large black panther gazing menacingly at my sweet innocent doggie! I am not a fan of those things.

Also I got the banded guar mount. Which guar to choose was a tough decision. But I can only ride one at a time. I'm saving the remaining crowns for a sale or new content. Unless the pull of guar becomes too strong.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Cathmor
    Cathmor
    ✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    Livvy wrote: »
    Are you able to remove the helms on the costumes?

I figured they probably worked like disguises, so I didn't buy any of the costumes.

I wish they would make disguises/etc so the helms were optional. :(

I think you can select in the settings to not show the helmet like normal armour

Can anybody give advice whether or not it also "costumes" your equipped shield / weapon to the appropriate racial style & item level skin?

Much appreciated!
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing, I may buy soul gems at some point.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought the Senche, and the two Dogs. That's it.

I still have 5000 crowns left.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the striped guar so far, (it went goes well with my NB's black, red and white colors). I may get the nightmare for my mage later on.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Zimnel
    Zimnel
    ✭✭✭
    sweetroll%20and%20me%201.jpg

sweetroll%20and%20me%202.jpg

sweetroll%20and%20me%203.jpg
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far I've purchased the Panther pet, the Nightmare Courser mount (friggin' love it!), and the Banded Guar Charger. Current Crown Balance: 0. XD Had the perfect amount for that stuff.

I'll get more Crowns one way or another next month, by which time I hope there will be a new item or two of interest. Want the Noble Suit so bad, please don't wait months to make the ready to sell item purchaseable... >.<
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2730+
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All bundles, nothing else. Only will buy content, upgrades and functionality too. Will leave the cosmetics to those that have the desire to look good. It's over my head why people need it so badly.

because most people have personalities and enjoy expressing themselves as well as being different. who would have thought right?
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • tonyf41
    tonyf41
    Soul Shriven
    so how do you make a vampire anyways
  • wackwii
    wackwii
    I got the imperial edition upgrade and the scamp and banekin pets as my daedric minions
    "You dream of the moon and of a man who is less than a man"
  • Riggormortis
    Riggormortis
    Soul Shriven
    I bought some mounts, pets, potions, food, soul gems, motifs, skill scrolls, costumes. I am glad the store is around.
  • Kurimugann
    Kurimugann
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting for either the panther (or some only senche mount I'd like) mount to arrive or for any guar mount to be on 50% sale. pet wise I'm ok with my...explorer pack pet I guess...would prefer a guar pet but oh well...maybe another time.
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ordinator Costume Pack
    Knight Costume Pack
    Golden Eyed Guar Mount

That was enough for me, for now. I'll be purchasing the Daedric Motif Pack once I'm at a point in the game where obtaining the style materials are easier to grind. Having the motif now doesn't make sense.

Other than that, saving for the bear mount once it's released or other costumes that may be released later (though, now that I'm able to craft better looking armor, I've stopped wearing my costumes all together).
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)